Dear Coronado Hills Families,
Welcome back after winter break and happy new year. I hope everyone had safe travels and enjoyed the time off with family and friends. I am looking forward to an amazing 2015; working together and continuing to improve and refine instruction for our students.
We are rapidly approaching our mid-year testing window and I want to remind families to help your students be prepared to do their best by:
· Be on time every day—keep students at home only if they are sick.
· Having a healthy breakfast and snack every day.
· Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
· Encouraging students to do their best.
· Ask teachers what your student can be working on at home to increase their proficiency levels.
· Reviewing homework and reading daily with your children.
We appreciate all the ongoing academic support for our students. It is inspiring to see everyone working together to increase student achievement.
Be on the lookout for information about student led parent teacher conferences. We are looking forward to our students letting their parents know about how they are doing in class and the next steps in their learning.
Thanks for being partners in our community and in the classroom. Your support is appreciated.