Students in Grades 3-11 to Keep Chromebook Over the Summer
We are excited to let you know that students in grades 3-11 can keep their district-issued Chromebooks over the summer as long as they are attending a school in our district next year.
It is our hope that this resource will help students stay connected to learning resources over the summer and get next school year off to a strong start!
Here are some of the resources available to students this summer.
- If you are moving or your child will not be attending a school in Adams 12 Five Star Schools in August, please ensure that your child returns their Chromebook to school before they leave for the summer.
- If your student is moving to another school in the district, they can keep their device over the summer and bring it with them to their new school in the fall.
- If you choose to not keep a device over the summer, please complete this exception request and return it to your school. Please note: families are responsible for picking up their device before the start of school.
- Graduating seniors need to return their devices.
- As a reminder, here are the student commitment and expectations for device checkout.