New Student IN-PERSON Enrollment
We'll be enrolling new students
during the COVID-19 closures.
It’s time to enroll for
School Year 2020-2021!
Is your child turning 5 years old
by October 1st, 2020?
Download and complete the enrollment packet
**We will have copies available in the office**.
Stop by our school office
May 28 or 29
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
TURN IN YOUR ENROLLEMT PACKET
Once the enrollment packet is completed, review and drop it off at the office.
You may also send it via email to our registrar firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line NEW ENROLLMENT 2020-2021
Attach the following documentation:
- Enrollment packet
- Copy of child’s birth certificate (take a photo and attach it to the email)
- Copy of immunization record (take a photo and attach it to the email)
- IF APPLICABLE: IEP and 504 information
- Copy of parent’s/guardian’s photo ID (take a photo and attach it to the email)
- Copy of ONE proof of residential address (take a photo and attach it to the email) - Current utility bill (i.e. Xcel Energy, water, cable, trash), lease agreement or mortgage statement; parent’s/guardian’s name and address must be clearly marked and match mailing address on the enrollment packet. Disconnect notices are not acceptable forms of proof of residence.
NOTE: If you are currently living with family or friends and do not have proof of address, please request a Declaration of Residence form before completing the enrollment packet.
Wearing a mask is required