Coronado Family Tech Support
Welcome to the Coronado Family Tech Support page! Learn more about the apps and devices students are using for remote learning and how to help your child troubleshoot problems as they arise. If there is information you'd like us to include on this site, please submit the "Technology Help Page Form" to let us know.
Keeping Kids Safe Online
Keeping your kids safe on the internet can be a full time job! Use these resources to learn more about keeping your child safe online and turning on parental controls.
- Google Families: Learn the facts about screen time, how to enable parental controls, or research safe apps/websites for your child.
- Common Sense Media: This site reviews movies, tv shows, books, websites, and computer/Chromebook apps to help you make an informated decision about the content you allow your child to consume. There are also helpful articles on internet safety, Cyberbullying, social media, cell phones and more!
- Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI): Find guides, tools and resources for online safety and good digital parenting from the Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI).
- Connect Safely: Find guides, videos & other resources to help kids & adults use technology safely, respectfully, creatively & critically.
- Be Internet Awesome: Find resources to help kids be safe, smart, and positive online explorers. Be Internet Awesome is a free resource that teaches kids the fundamentals of digital citizenship and safety.
- Family Link: Help your kids form healthy digital habits with the Family Link parental controls app.
- Kids Space: Help your child enjoy quality content based on interests they choose. From animals to art projects, your kids become little experts on the things they love.
- YouTube Kids: Make it fun for your child to discover new interests on their own, and simpler for you to guide their journey along the way. This is the safer alternative to regular YouTube because the content is just for kids!
For technical assistance, please visit https://familytechsupport.adams12.org to read FAQs or submit a service request. You can also request technical assistance by sending an email to email@example.com or call (720) 972-4118 to leave a message. If you need immediate help, call 720-972-4120. When you call or email, please provide as much information as possible in your request (such as: student name, student ID, a phone number or email we can use to contact you, and a complete description of the problem.
Infinite Campus Support
Log into Infinite Campus (IC) to check your child's grades, attendance, fees, and more. This can be accessed by clicking "Family Resources" above and then selecting "Infinite Campus." If you need help with IC or you need to get a username, please contact the school registrar at 720-972-5320.
Schoology is a Learning Management System (LMS) teachers use to create a virtual (online) classroom. Students can access the learning content and materials for all subjects (reading, writing, math, etc...) through their teacher's Schoology Course homepage. Not only that, but all assignments and grades can be found in Schoology. This allows students to access all of their work from any Chromebook or computer either at home or at school. Use the resources on this page to help you learn how to use Schoology and help your student when they run into problems with technology.
Troubleshooting Google Drive Assignments in Schoology
If your child is unable to view/access their Google Drive Assignment, they most likely need to connect their Google Drive app to their Schoology account. Click here for instructions that on how to sign into the Google Drive app in Schoology. Students can also fix this issue from within the Google Drive Assignment itself. Click here for directions.