Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 3:04pm | Updated: Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:49am
Wishing you a successful year filled with positive moving and learning experiences!!!!
WHY DO YOU HAVE PHYSICAL EDUCATION IN SCHOOL?
- A healthy body can make a difference in the way you think, feel and act.
- Physical activities can lead to confidence, success and a more energetic life that is full of adventure.
- Learning about how your body can move is an important part of your total education.
MY GOALS AS YOUR PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER ARE TO:
- Establish a positive, safe learning environment for all students
- Teach a variety of physical activities that make physcal education fun and enjoyable
- Create maximun learning opportunities for students of all abilities to be successful
- Promote honesty, intregrity and good sportsmanship
- Guide students into becoming skillful and confident movers
- Facilitate development and maintence of physical fitness
- Assist students in setting and achieving personal goals
- Provide specific, corrective feedback to help students mast motor skills
- Offer opportunities for students to succeed in cooperative and competive situations
- Prepare and encourage student to practice skill and be active for a lifetime